*This is what we are aiming for! We have no way of knowing if we will be allowed to start on these dates, but we want to have a plan in place in case we are able to start.
ALL TRY-OUTS ARE @ ISO IN MUSKEGON REVISED VERSION
NON-REFUNDABLE TRYOUT FEE:
$30 per person – Covers all try-outs.
There will not be a parents/players informational meeting. Instead there is a video online that
you can watch with all the needed information.
|Team Level /Ages||Practices per week||# of Tournament Play Days||Approximate Cost per player|
|Local Teams 12’s-18’s||2 Practices||5 days of competition||$485|
|Regional 13-18’s||2 Practices||9 days of competition||$780|
|National 14-18’s||2-3 Practices||10 days of competition||$875|
|National 14’s-18’s w/Florida||2-3 Practices||13+ days of competition||$1250|
- Costs do not include uniform fees or AAU membership.
- Players that were part of 2020 ISO 12-18’s Winter Regional or National Club Teams are not required to pay the $30 try-out fee.
- All players must pay their $200 deposit by the conclusion of try-outs.
- Approximate costs per person are based upon a projected schedule for that team. If the team schedule changes then player fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- Everyone is required to purchase a Mizuno Package for the 2020 club season. (details are on our website).
TRYOUT DATES & TIMES FOR SPRING TEAMS
*come to as many days as possible
|Saturday, April 18||9:30 am – 12:00 pm||12’s, 13’s, 14’s|
|1:00 pm – 3:30 pm||15’s & 16’s|
|4:30 pm – 7:00 pm||17’s & 18’s|
|Sunday, April 19||1:00 pm – 3:00 pm||12’s, 13’s, & 14’s|
|3:30 pm – 5:30 pm||15’s & 16’s|
|6:00 pm – 8:00 pm||17’s & 18’s|
Team Placement will follow the final tryout dates. $200 deposit due prior to team placement. Practices will begin the weekend of April 25. If you do not choose the payment plan option the total cost must be paid by April 27. Competition begins in early May.
For more information:
*Teams offered are based on try-out numbers at each age group. Typically there is at least one National level team at each age and multiple Regional level teams. We try to place every player on a team if at all possible.
MJVBA: Age Definitions (2020)
18 & under (12th Grade and below)
- Players who were born on or after September 1, 2001
- or born on or after September 1, 2000 and is a high school student (12th grade or below) during some part of the current academic year.
- Once a player participates in a club or varsity program for any university, college, community college or junior college, he or she is ineligible to compete
17 & under (11th Grade and below)
- Born on or after September 1, 2002
16 & under (10th Grade and below)
- Born on or after September 1, 2003
15 & under (9th Grade and below)
- Born on or after September 1, 2004
14 & under (8th Grade and below)
- Born on or after September 1, 2005
MJVBA Modification* – or were an 8th grader or below for the current school year & were born on or after June 1, 2005
13 & under (7th Grade and below)
- Born on or after September 1, 2006
MJVBA Modification* – or were a 7th grader or below for the current school year & were born on or after June 1, 2006
12 & under (6th Grade and below)
- Born on or after September 1, 2007
MJVBA Modification* – or were a 6th grader or below for the current school year & were born on or after June 1, 2007
11 & under
- Born on or after September 1, 2008
10 & under
- Born on or after September 1, 2009
It is important for club directors, parents and players to realize if the age modifications are used, players will have to move up 2 age divisions once ineligible for the modifications . After 14’s (8th Grade) there are no longer age modifications allowed for MJVBA.