All activities cancelled again

All Inside Out activities are cancelled for Tuesday and Wednesday. This also includes the ISO Morley Teams. Planning to resume all activities on Thursday weather permitting. Typically we don’t cancel and leave the decision up to each individual person on whether or not it is safe to drive to practice. With the snow and negative wind chills it is not a good idea for anyone to have to come to practice.